October 18-20, 2019
Judges’ Clinic – October 18
Riding Clinic October 19-20
Westman Dressage and Cadora Inc. are absolutely thrilled to announce BEHLEN Industries as our major sponsor for the “Build a better Dressage Horse” Symposium with FEI 5* judge Stephen Clark.
BEHLEN Industries is Canada’s largest manufacturer of steel building systems. The companies head office is in Brandon, Manitoba. BEHLEN Industries celebrated 50 years in business in 2019. It is fitting that a company whose reputation is synonymous with quality and excellence in buildings that they would support an event that builds a better Dressage Horse!
Thank you BEHLEN Industries for your support!
Westman Dressage would like the congratulate the winners of the 2019 Junior / YR Scholarship:
- Casey Cairns,
- Deanna Bruce, and
- Deja Aime
Honorable mention goes out to Eden Lanoie whoe received a gift certificate to Equestrian Sports House located in Brandon, MB
Mark your calendars:
Just a few reminders:
- If you have not sent in your coggins test result please e-mail it to Tammy Mackenzie by Thursday or bring a copy to the show on Friday.
- If you have not sent in copies of your MHC and EC memberships please e-mail them to Tammy Mackenzie by Thursday or bring a copy to the show on Friday
- Reminder to always have your numbers on your horse whenever it leaves its stall.
- Stabling is in Barn 1. Stabling layout will be emailed out Thursday evening. There will also be copies posted in the barn.
- Please come to the show office when you arrive to show your memberships (if you haven not already provided them), sign a waiver, provide your coggins test result (if not already provided) and get your numbers when you arrive. The show office will be in Barn 1.
- You can arrive by 10 AM on Friday. Riding can start at noon when the medic and steward have arrived.
Thank you to Equestrian Sports House for their much appreciated donation of Gift Certificates to Westman Dressage