Stabling chart: 2018_FallFestival_Stabling
I really appreciate everyone’s patience with this show and its schedules. As I indicated in my last e-mail this is my first time running two rings and it definitely makes things much more challenging regarding scheduling.
A couple of notes:
- I have the warm up schedules for Friday for the two competition rings completed. I have attached them to this e-mail. Make sure you take a look at both warm up schedules. I tried to get people as close as possible to their requested time for warm up but I could not give anyone their first choices.
- I have the tentative orders of go for Friday for both rings. Again make sure that you look at both schedules as a few people are riding in both competition rings on Friday night.
- I hope to have the schedules completed for Saturday and Sunday tomorrow (I am just waiting on a few last minute things to complete them). Walk-trot and First level tests will be run in ring 1 on both Saturday and Sunday. Training, second, third, and fourth level tests will be run in ring 2 on both Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday Wendy Clark will be the judge for Ring 1 and Ashley Fudge for Ring 2. On Sunday Ashley Fudge will be the judge for Ring 1 and Wendy Clark will be the judge for Ring 2.
- Just another reminder to bring the results of your Coggins test if you haven`t already sent me a copy. Or e-mail me a copy before the show.
- Make sure that your MHC and EC memberships are renewed for 2018, I will be checking all of the memberships online this week prior to the show (unless you have indicated on your entry that will be getting a temporary EC membership for the show). Those with SHF who haven`t already sent me proof of membership please bring proof of membership to the show or send me a copy prior to the show.
- A reminder that stabling will be in the Canada Room. The show office will also be in the Canada Room.
- A reminder to check in at the show office as soon as you arrive. As you are aware you will need to sign waivers and get numbers before you can ride and bath horses, etc. Number must be on your horse whenever it leaves its stall.
- You can start to arrive at 10 AM on Friday but no riding until 12:00 PM (noon) once the steward and paramedic have arrived.