Location: At the Days Inn & Suites, Brandon; 2130 Currie Boulevard, Brandon – just off of 18th Street (#10 Hwy) or by Zoom (full Zoom invitation below)
Everyone is in encouraged to attend the AGM. We will be celebrating the 2022 show year and planning for the coming year. And we most certainly are looking forward to your input. There are the usual items on the agenda, there will be refreshments and treats, and lots of comradery and discussion.
We encourage everyone to attend and to consider letting their name stand to be a new board member. We welcome everyone to consider being a part of the team that will help put together the coming show seasons and club events.
For more info related to Board Membership call Lori Versal (204) 727-2922 (H) or (204) 761-0936 (C) or Mona Koroscil (204) 726-5029 (H) or (204) 761-0784. Give us a call anytime.
Please pass this information along to anyone you think may be interested.
Date: Sunday, January 17, 1:00 PM – 2:30PM Location: Zoom Cost: No cost Registration: Pre-register to receive the Zoom link – email Tammy McKenzie at email@example.com Structure: three 30 min sessions
Session one: 30 min strength training for riders (Wendy Brownlie)
Session two: 30 min Horse Personality talk (Tammy McKenzie)
Session three: 30 min Pilates mat exercises for riders (Wanda McKenzie)
Westman Dressage has made the difficult decision to cancel our July 2020 show. There is still too much uncertainty around COVID-19.
On Monday June 1, Manitoba is initiating many aspects of the phase 2 reopening plan and it will likely be several weeks before we know the impact of this on the number of COVID-19 cases. That would be too late of a date to give participant adequate notice that the show is cancelled. There are still a lot of travel restrictions in place and we are not even sure if the contracted judge, who is from Ontario, would be allowed into the province. In addition, the Manitoba Government has indicated no competition, for any sport, may resume without the Provincial Health Officers approval of return to play protocols. MHC is working hard on these protocols, but they are still in the process of being finalized.
We still plan to go forward with the September show, however, that could change depending on how things develop with the phase 2 re-opening. We appreciate your continued patience as we continue to monitor the situation.
Tammy McKenzie on behalf of the Westman Dressage Board