Just a few reminders:
- If you have not sent in your coggins test result please e-mail it to Tammy Mackenzie by Thursday or bring a copy to the show on Friday.
- If you have not sent in copies of your MHC and EC memberships please e-mail them to Tammy Mackenzie by Thursday or bring a copy to the show on Friday
- Reminder to always have your numbers on your horse whenever it leaves its stall.
- Stabling is in Barn 1. Stabling layout will be emailed out Thursday evening. There will also be copies posted in the barn.
- Please come to the show office when you arrive to show your memberships (if you haven not already provided them), sign a waiver, provide your coggins test result (if not already provided) and get your numbers when you arrive. The show office will be in Barn 1.
- You can arrive by 10 AM on Friday. Riding can start at noon when the medic and steward have arrived.
Warm up times and ride schedule are now available. There is always the possibility that the schedule may change but there shouldn’t be any major changes. The show office will open at 12 noon on Friday (it will be located in the Canada Room). Remember before you ride you must sign your waiver at the show office and your horse must be displaying its numbers at all times even if you are just walking your horse.
Warm Up rides: PDF download
Friday Order of Go: PDF download
Saturday Order of Go: PDF download
Sunday Order of Go: PDF download
Congratulations to the following riders on their Year End Awards:
W-T Beginner Rider
Reserve Champion Abbi Baxter
W-T Beginner Horse
Reserve Champion Taylor McEachern Cover Girl
Training Level (Junior)
Training Level (Open)
Reserve Champion Amberlee Brownlie Absolutely Irresistible