May Dressage Show and COVID-19

Hi Everyone,
Westman Dressage has made the difficult decision to cancel our May show because of the COVID-19 situation. With EC requesting all EC sanctioned shows be cancelled until the end of April that doesn’t give us much time before the date of the May show to find out if EC plans to extend the cancellation of EC shows. The Keystone Centre has also cancelled events until the end of April. In terms of the situation in Canada it seems likely that there will be an extension of the time frame of social distancing measures. The Westman Dressage board is disappointed that we have to make this decision but we think considering the circumstances that it is the right decision.
At this time we still plan to go forward with the July and September shows, however that could change depending out how things develop with COVID-19. We appreciate your patience as we monitor the situation.
Tammy McKenzie on behalf of the Westman Dressage Board