Date: Sunday, November 25, 2018
Location: Conference Room, Trails West Inn, 210-18th Street North, Brandon, MB
Doors open: 1:00 PM
Meeting start time: 1:30 PM
Yearn-end Awards: Directly after the meeting
Refreshments: a light lunch will be provided
RSVP by: Wednesday, November 21 (you are still welcome to come if you miss the RSVP deadline – this just helps us know how much food to order)
At the AGM we will be electing board members for the following positions:
Members at Large
If you are interested in a board position you can send your name or your nomination to one of the members of the nomination committee consisting of Kylee Tonita (kyleetonita [at] hotmail [dot] com), Lori Versavel (loriversavel [at] gmail [dot] com), and Amberlee Brownlie (amberleebrownlie [at] hotmail [dot] com).
If you have any bylaw changes that you would like please send me an e-mail regarding those changes to be discussed at the AGM.
Re-gift exchange game: Will take place after presentation of the Year-end awards. Everyone brings something they don’t want or don’t use anymore; bad gifts from the past are perfect!
- Everyone will put their gifts on the table.
- Once all the gifts are in place we will put numbers in a hat (if there are 10 gifts we do numbers from 1-10) and give them to people at random.
- Number 1 will get to pick and unwrap a gift first.
- Number 2 can either steal that gift or select another to open. This continues until number 10 opens their gift.
- Number 1 has the final chance to steal because they never had a chance to steal a gift.
- If your gift gets stolen you can steal from someone else or select a new one (you can’t steal your gift immediately back) and a gift can only be stolen 3 times! After that the gift can no longer be stolen and will remain with the person until the end of the game.
If you have any questions regarding the AGM please feel free to contact me Tammy McKenzie (tammy_mckenzie [at] hotmail [dot] com)