Warm up times and ride schedule are now available. There is always the possibility that the schedule may change but there shouldn’t be any major changes. The show office will open at 12 noon on Friday (it will be located in the Canada Room). Remember before you ride you must sign your waiver at the show office and your horse must be displaying its numbers at all times even if you are just walking your horse.
Warm Up rides: PDF download
Friday Order of Go: PDF download
Saturday Order of Go: PDF download
Sunday Order of Go: PDF download
Date: Sunday Nov. 29, 2015
Location: Riverbank Discovery Centre, Brandon, MB
A light lunch will be provided at the meeting. Coffee Culture will be making the sandwiches and some of the goodies so if you can let Tammy McKenzie know if you are planning on attending that would be great so that she knows the numbers for ordering food. Please let her know by Nov. 21 if you plan to attend.
Members and non-members welcome.
There will be door prizes, a rainbow auction, and a gift exchange game (if you want to participate). If you plan to participate in the gift exchange game bring a wrapped item.
Year-end awards will handed out as well.
Equine Canada Sanctioned Dressage Shows
Board meetings (open to members):
- Sunday Jan. 18, 2015 at 12 PM (noon) at the Riverbank Discovery Centre
- Sunday Feb. 15, 2015 at 12 PM (noon) at the Riverbank Discovery Centre
- Saturday March 14, 2015 at 12 PM (noon) at the Riverbank Discovery Centre
- Sunday April 12, 2015 at 12 PM (noon) at the Riverbank Discovery Centre
- Sunday November 29, 2015 Westman Dressage AGM
Horse Education Series (formerly Snow Bound Series)
- UPDATED: February 15 @ 1:30 pm
- Topic: The use of acupuncture, acupressure and alternative measures in the treatment of horses
Presented by Dr. Gillian Dobson, DVM, Elders Equine Veterinary Services
- Saturday March 14 @ 1:30 pm
- Topic: Training Terminology – What does it all mean?
Presented by Tammy McKenzie, PhD
- Sunday April 12 @ 1:30 pm
- Topic: Pasture Management for Horses
Presented by Jane Thornton, P.AG.
Topic: Basic Electric Fencing for Horses
Presented by Grant Howse (Kane Veterinary Supplies)