Just a few reminders:
- If you have not sent in your coggins test result please e-mail it to Tammy Mackenzie by Thursday or bring a copy to the show on Friday.
- If you have not sent in copies of your MHC and EC memberships please e-mail them to Tammy Mackenzie by Thursday or bring a copy to the show on Friday
- Reminder to always have your numbers on your horse whenever it leaves its stall.
- Stabling is in Barn 1. Stabling layout will be emailed out Thursday evening. There will also be copies posted in the barn.
- Please come to the show office when you arrive to show your memberships (if you haven not already provided them), sign a waiver, provide your coggins test result (if not already provided) and get your numbers when you arrive. The show office will be in Barn 1.
- You can arrive by 10 AM on Friday. Riding can start at noon when the medic and steward have arrived.
Thank you to Equestrian Sports House for their much appreciated donation of Gift Certificates to Westman Dressage
There will be a tack sale and swap held during the May show (May 10-12).
SHOW HAS BEEN FILLED. April 19th ENTRIES ARE CLOSED
Steward: Daryl Freed
Westman Dressage would like the congratulate the winners of the 2019 Junior / YR Scholarship:
- Casey Cairns,
- Deanna Bruce, and
- Deja Aime
Honorable mention goes out to Eden Lanoie whoe received a gift certificate to Equestrian Sports House located in Brandon, MB